Comments Won't work on Blogspot/Blogger

With this Simple Explanation I will show you how to fix commenting Problems with a Blogspot/Blogger Template

I noticed that Nobody could comment on my Blog because the Comments tab was not there.Even though I uploaded a Free template which I also use on another Blog.I had went into settings and changed the settings many times and Saved then refreshed the Page but Still no Comments Tab.How I solved this was simply a matter of going to Layout/Edit Html/ and Clicking Revert Widget templates to default Click on the image below for more info.



Now the comments work I have can now get comments but I have to Moderate them because people are not commenting About this post.

2 comments:

  1. Howdy! how are you today? daily visit ~! thank you I hope you visit my site back...some new are there! Take it Easy... Joergi from Berlin

    www.pier52.npage.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vielen dank fur dem kommantar joergi jetz ken ich das es functionerieed.

    ReplyDelete